At first, you will have to put away
• All dairy products (even fermented dairy products)
• Sugar, honey and sweeteners
• Sweet fruit (grapes, peaches, pears, apples, etc.)
• Some vegetables (artichokes, asparagus, cauliflower, garlic, mushrooms, onions, peas, green onions (white part), cucumbers, legumes)
• Alcohol, kvass and other carbonated drinks
• Fermented food
Do not forget about 10 Prebiotic Foods
that will help you to normalize your health. Fiber should be consumed in doses, but never completely eliminated from the diet. The TASLIM
fiber, on the other hand, helps to restore normal stools and resolve problems with IBS.
Often the problem is solved with the help of a psychologist. Anyway, the first thing you should do is to see a doctor. If there is no obvious cause of diarrhoea, you will definitely improve your condition and quality of life if you read and try stress management tips and change your diet.