If the problem cannot be solved by yourself, you should see a psychologist and take a holistic approach
1. Healthy eating and a healthy lifestyle. Read about 10 Prebiotic Foods
that will help you to normalize your diet.
2. Physical activity, walking outdoors
3. Normalization of sleep and rest times. Sleep at night is a very important factor for mental and physical health
4. Social engagement, new interests and their development
5. Make time for relaxation and rest
6. Use different relaxation options: yoga and other practices
7. Vitamin support. Magnesium glycinate, B vitamins and adaptogen options (ashwagandha or maca peruviana) can be used.
Stress is unfortunately one of the most common conditions found in the population today. It causes a large number of illnesses and leads to chronic nervous system exhaustion, panic attacks, and a deterioration in the quality of life. But you can help yourself. Start following the rules for a healthy lifestyle
, the basics of which we outline in our articles. Start working with stress today, and in a week you will be closer to feeling better and solving many of your health problems.